Meet the 10 Hottest and Most Gorgeous Daughters of PBA Players!
Our PBA players can have beautiful wives and girlfriends and of course they can also have beautiful and hot daughters. And for this top list we have the 10 beautiful daughters both of players who played and are currently playing in your Philippine Basketball Association. Ladies included for this list are mainly athlete, model, singer, host and product endorser.
10. Ennajie “EJ” Laure – Daughter of the Blackwater elite forward Eddie Laure. Ej plays volleyball and she is an Open Spiker of the University of Sto. Tomas in the UAAP
8. Therese Gaston – She is also the daughter of the former PBA player Fritz Gaston and the younger sister of Pauline Gaston. She is also a volleyball player
7. Danica Jose – Daughter of another PBA legend Bobby “The Firecracker” Jose who played for San Miguel and Alaska. Danica also plays basketball and volleyball. She is a player of Ateneo Blue Eagles women’s basketball
6. Miakka Lim – Daughter of Franky Lim who played for Alaska. Miakka is a reporter and a host
5. Pinky Webb – Daughter of former PBA player Freddie Webb who played for Tanduay. Pinky is a very beautiful news anchor and is also the sister of Jason Webb
4. Michele Gumabao – Daughter of former PBA player Dennis Roldan (also an actor) who played for Ginebra and Gilbeys. Michelle played for De La Salle University Lady Spikers in 2012 – 2013. She is also a TV personality, and product endorser.
3. Tin Patrimonio – Daughter of the captain Alvin Patrimonio who played for Purefoods. Tin is a hot and beautiful tennis player
2. Rizzini Alexis Gomez – Daughter of former Alaska player Roel Gomez. Alexis is a beauty queen
1. Danita Paner – Daughter of Manny Paner who played for San Miguel, Great Taste and CDCP Road Builders. Danita is a singer and also an actress. She also became the cover girl of FHM magazine in their November 2013 issue.
Source: Manila Today