Kilalanin ang mga Pinoy Celebrity Couples na Malalayo ang mga Age Gaps!
Talaga bang masasabi natin na may epekto ang edad sa pagpasok sa isang relasyon? Tunay nga bang kapag pumasok ka sa isang relasyon ay kailangan kompatibol ang inyong mga edad o kaya niyong ipakita sa mundo na ang edad ng dalawang nagmamahalan ay hindi makakahadlang sa kahit ano man.
Sa mundo ng showbiz, hindi na apektado ang karamihan sa mga artista sa isyu ng pagkakaron ng malaking agwat sa edad sa pagitan ng kanilang mga nobya o nobyo. Kagaya na lamang ni Ai Ai De Las Alas na minsang ipinahiya sa publiko dahil sa pagkakaron niya ng nobyo na aabot sa trentang taon ang kanilang agwat! Ngunit tignan mo naman ngayon ay asawa na niya.
Silipin ang mga celeb couples na ito:
1. Freddie Aguilar and Jovie Albao (44-year age gap)
Albao was only 16 years old when Freddie Aguilar tied the knot with her in Islamic rites in Buluan, Maguindanao.
2. Tia Pusit and Nathan Villa (38-year age gap)
The late comedienne was 65 years old when she admitted that she’s in a relationship with a 27-year-old man.
3. Zsa Zsa Padilla and Dolphy Quizon (35-year age gap)
When he passed away at the age of 83, his partner was just 48 years old.
4. Vic Sotto and Pauleen Luna (35-year age gap)
In 2016, they tied the knot after five years of being in a relationship. Today, they are already parents to their first born.
5. Dionisia Pacquiao and Michael Yamson (27-year age gap)
She was 65 years old when she introduced her 38-year-old boyfriend to the public.
6. Vicki Belo and Hayden Kho (23-year age gap)
Although their relationship was put to test several times because third parties, they still managed to stay together.
7. Chiz Escudero and Heart Evangelista (15-year age gap)
They got married in 2015. Despite their huge age gap, they believe that they have bigger reasons to enjoy and treasure their relationship.
8. Robin Padilla and Mariel Rodriguez (15-year age gap)
Since 2010, Mariel and Robin have been married. In fact, they are already doing their best to be good parents for their first born.
9. Kris Aquino and James Yap (11-year age gap)
They got married in civil rites in 2005 and had a child. However, after alleged cases of infidelity, they chose to part ways.
10. Ai Ai delas Alas and Gerald Sibayan (30-year age gap)
Despite that people told them that they are too old or too young for each other, they still chose to tie the knot.
Source: Manila Flash